TEKKON shares its partnership profile with EKOTEK, a company well-known for applying Environmental Technologies. EKOTEK and TEKKON have shared projects where EKOTEK served as the engineering company with experience in water and wastewater plant design as technical designer, equipment designer and manufacturer and TEKKON served in building the hydraulic structures, as plant and equipment installer and as the procurement company.
The first three of the following TEKKON projects are references to TEKKON providing services as explained above:
ADAPAZARI WASTE TREATMENT PLANT
- Consultancy to Adapazarı Municipality and construction supervision for Adapazarı Waste Treatment Plant
- With a value of 223 807 009 DM, the project was carried out by an international joint venture consisting of British, German and Turkish partners and served for a population of 745 000.
- Project discharge was 271 730 m3/day and the main collector consisted of 4111 meters Ø 2400 mm reinforced concrete pipes.
İZMİT WATER TREATMENT PLANT
- Construction of the technical buildings of the plant; chemical and chlorination building, generator building and sludge thickening tank
- The contract was awarded in 1996 and completed in 1997.
- In this project, TEKKON has subcontracted for Thames Water Ltd. of U.K. and GÜRİŞ Constr. Co. JV.
AKSARAY WATER TREATMENT PLANT
- The plant was constructed and installed by TEKKON as per EKOTEK's design.
- The contract was awarded in 1998 and completed in 2001 including one year of operation.
- The client was Aksaray Municipality, General Directorate of Water Works.
BASE SUPPLY WAREHOUSE
- Construction of a 40000 sq feet RC building including office building, adjustable loading ramps, sprinkler system, structural steel roof, mechanical and electrical works located at İncirlik AB, Turkey.
- The contract was awarded in 1989 and completed in 1990.
- The client was TUSEG Area Engineer Office, Army Corps of Engineers.